Designing a project involves defining a logical intervention aimed at realizing an innovative project idea through operational and temporal planning of the following activities:
- Definition and analysis of the context (problem/need).
- Identification of general and specific objectives.
- Identification of project beneficiaries.
- Definition of project activities.
- Identification of expected outcomes.
- Identification of necessary resources and means.
- Establishing a timeline.
The ultimate purpose of the design process is to provide a concrete and achievable response to the real needs of citizens, in line with national and European objectives and priorities in terms of well-being, equality, economic and social growth, and territorial integration.
Specific grantsenable the reduction of costs associated with the development of ambitious and innovative entrepreneurial projects, promoting the creation of excellent collaborative networks, thus increasing competitiveness and adding value to businesses.
European, national, and regional funds constitute significant financial resources to support businesses and organizations and also contribute to the overall development of the territory by fostering cooperation and the exchange of good practices